Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Short and Sweet

This is going to be a short post because I am tired, but good news is I am getting more sleep- did I just contradict myself in the same sentence? Like I said, I'm tired.

The hypnosis CD I'm using is putting me to sleep like a baby- every night. My arthritis is better in the morning too. I'm still puzzled why this CD was making lose sleep when I originally used it and after switching to another CD and going back to it, I am sleeping better. Incredibly, in fact.


Another thing I have to look up is if hypnosis is still beneficial if you fall asleep to it a few minutes in. Technically, I am not hearing or consciously aware of what's being said so am I still being hypnotized or just simply falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment