Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Meditation is not for the weak of mind

Meditation is for busy minds like mine. Actually this past week or so trying out meditation wasn't so hard. I've just sat alone, sitting straight up with good posture, resting my hands on my knees, and simply tyring to let thoughts come and go without attention to them. This, of course, takes practice, and I'm getting the hang of it and realizing the vale of meditation. Plus my posture has improved all through the day. Interesting.

This next week I want to focus thoughts on my health; physical and mental well-being.

p.s I was focusing on improving my blood test outcomes by listening to my hypnosis CD's but I got my blood tests back from during that time and nothing had improved, some worse. So I'm not sure about hypnosis CD's working for much more than just relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment