Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Health and Happiness Come From Within

I've noticed since meditating that I am much more focused on my health and body and getting things under control with my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I've been focused on doing the research on supplements and medications. I feel energized and hopeful in this journey now. Instead of spending money on clothes or make-up, I am now spending it on supplements that may help my arthritis, even getting non-teflon cookware and natural products.

Meditating makes a person aware of the inside world within our bodies and minds. I am hoping to discover a better more solidified connection between my mind and body in the upcoming weeks from meditating.

The hardest part about it, is finding time to do it. My husband is the furthest person from being mind-body and health aware so it's not really a priority to him that I get time to meditate. In fact, he laughed at the idea when I first mentioned it to him. It's like a lot of things in life where we just have to realize it's not up to us to explain why we need what we need, it's a waste of time, but just doing it and making it clear it's important to you will speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment